Service Doors are made up of multiple slats; typically 2-3” in height. The total height of the roll-up door is increased by connecting multiple slates for the desired height requirement. Widths are custom cut to the door width requirement.
The roll-up doors suitable for many applications - are also available as Weather-Edge Doors with perimeter weather seals, as Insulated Doors for maximum climate control, or as Ventilated Doors with perforated curtains for the ultimate blend of ventilation, visibility and security. Counter Service Doors with more compact components and attractive designs can be provided for smaller size openings
When the door is open the slats roll up into a roll and store inside a barrel enclosure that incorporates a spring. This roll-up barrel mounts to the wall above the door opening. The advantage for this type of door is the interior overhead access is not lost when the door is open. Small window slat portals are optional to gain visibility from the inside looking out to see when truck or people are outside the door. Insulated slats are also available.
- Industrial grade rolling steel doors designed for maximum strength and durability
- A unique, structural half hexagonal one-piece hood with integral supports is standard for opening widths of up to 20 feet
- A two-part baked-on finish paint system is standard
- Guides and head plates are bead blasted to a smooth finish, then powder coated and baked in-house for an extremely durable, standard finish
- Chain hoist is standard operation with motor or manual operation optional
- Headroom issues are minimized by customized head plate sizes
- Rolling steel products utilize a high percentage of recycled content in their manufacture and are entirely recyclable at the end of their life service